adventures we take or the silly things we do, but I find there's a nice balance when we have some downtime as a family and we are not constantly on the go.
Sure, some of my favorite things have happened during big, exciting events - like the cruise vacation hubby and I took before the kiddos even existed. But these days? I sometimes think I love the smallest moments the best.
This little munchkin princess is already over ten months old - her birthday is coming up faster than I can handle. She is changing all the time and I am trying to snatch little bits of each day and file them away so I will never forget.
What kind of things, you ask? There are too many to count, but here are a few.
- Her cheesy little grin. The way her entire face scrunches up when she is happy.
- Those chubby baby hands - the way they grasp a toy or a piece of food or my hair.
- The special giggles that are reserved just for when she is playing with Lincoln.
- She will sit perfectly still while I read a stack of twenty books to her. It was a miracle if Lincoln sat through one at this age!
- Her first-thing-in-the-morning-well-hello-mommy-I-LOVE-you face.
- Her curiosity about everything - it grows every day!
- The way she reaches for everything on the kitchen table when we are eating. She has surprised me more than once with how far her arms stretch!
Welch's believes in the magic of these everyday or "kitchen table" moments, too, and has been helping families enjoy them for generations! In the time it takes to drink a glass of juice or share a sandwich, a special moment can happen. And those little moments? They're my favorite kind. Welch’s has just launched a new movement called “Share what’s good™”. It’s all about sharing those special moments that occur each day with family, friends and loved ones – whether it’s at home or on the go. At Sharewhatsgood.com you’ll find a variety of great things from fun family ideas to delicious recipes. You can share photos of your every-day moments and see how others are doing the same.
As part of the Share what’s good campaign, Welch’s has launched the “Share Your Moments” photo contest! From 9/16 to 10/25, upload a photo of your favorite family moment for a chance to win $5,000! Visit Sharewhatsgood.com to enter - or share your moment on Twitter or Instagram - when you use hashtag #sharewhatsgood, you'll be entered in the contest. Follow Welch's on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to keep up with all the fun!
Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Welch's. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating.