|Andrew and Addie at the Omaha Zoo in 2013.|
If you're close to Omaha, it's worth the trip for the zoo alone, but there are lots of other attractions to visit as well. As our kids grow older, I'm sure we will be making stops at all of the local spots for families to explore.
|Lincoln with "Pa" (my dad) at the Omaha Zoo in 2013.|
What's your favorite day trip location?
This summer when you take your family vacation to Omaha, let me help with the expense! Visit Omaha is giving 4 lucky readers an amazing Omaha Adventure Card.
Here is what is included on the Omaha Adventure Card:
Attraction Discounts (for up to 6 individuals):
• Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo – $2 off Admission
• Omaha Children’s Museum – $2 off Admission
• The Durham Museum – $2 off Admission
• Lauritzen Gardens – $2 off Admission/Tram Combo
• Joslyn Art Museum – $2 off $10 at the gift shop
Shopping & Restaurant coupons include:
• Amazing Pizza Machine – $5 off RiVT90 buffet & pack
• Over $300 of coupons to Village Pointe Shopping Center
4 Winners will receive a Omaha Adventure card!
One Grand Prize winner will receive:
- One Omaha Adventure Card
- One $40 Gift Card to Village Pointe Shopping Center
- Visit Omaha t-shirt & water bottle
Giveaway will run through May 9 at 11:59pm. This giveaway is open to US residents age 18+. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received no compensation to participate in this giveaway. Bloggers participating in giveaway are not responsible for prize fulfillment.