Ragú® Sloppy Joes could become a family favorite - you never know. They say kids will love the great taste, and I know I always appreciate a meal with simple preparation and fast clean up.
Ragú® Sloppy Joes Recipe
* 2 lbs. lean ground beef
* 1 medium onion, chopped (optional)
* 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragú® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
* 8 whole wheat hamburger buns or regular hamburger buns
1. Brown ground beef with onion in large nonstick skillet; drain.
2. Stir in Ragú® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Serve on buns.
What's your go-to quick dinner during the busy holiday season?
Enter to win a $50 Walgreens Gift Card, Pasta Bowl Set and Pasta Pan Set. This giveaway is hosted by MomDot and will end on December 15. This giveaway is open to US readers only.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own. Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment. For more information, you can read my Giveaway Policy and my Disclosure Policy.