Can you believe that the holiday season is right around the corner? I'm a little bit in shock about it - yet really excited, because Christmas with kids is so, so fun. Whether you're painting tiny toes green or baking cookies with toddlers, there's something magical about creating family traditions during the holidays.
In celebration of the upcoming season, I am now accepting submissions for my 2014 Holiday Gift Guide! This guide will feature products and/or services that you might expect to find under our Christmas tree.
Would you like to see your product featured here in the gift guide? Keep reading for more details!
What is required for inclusion in the Gift Guide?
- A full-sized, non-returnable product or gift card. Must be valued at least $35 in retail value, whether in one product or a combination of products from the same brand.
- A high resolution product image with the width of at least 500 pixels. This will be used in the featured gift guide images. I will use my own photos within each individual article, but prefer to use a stock image for the overall gift guide photo.
- A list of any social media channels you would like promoted as part of your giveaway. Per Facebook promotional guidelines, Facebook is no longer an acceptable channel to be included as a giveaway entry. I will still link to your company's Facebook page in my review/giveaway post, but legally cannot use it as a giveaway entry option.
What types of products are you looking for?
I'm open to a wide variety of products. Anything family-friendly will be considered, but due to the limited size of my guide, all items may not be accepted. I will consider products from companies of any size, Etsy shops (I would love to do a handmade section in the guide if there is enough interest), and direct sales companies. If you'd like to offer a product specifically for a member of my family, our interests are below!
- Julie (that's me) is a stay-at-home mom and theatre geek/drama teacher who enjoys photography, theatre, crafting/DIY, sewing, memory keeping, babywearing, anything handmade and reading.
- Andrew (my hubby) is a history major working at a library. He likes to read, watch movies, play video games, and is generally a fan of geek/nerd things. He's also a pretty awesome cook.
- Lincoln is a very energetic three-year-old who adores cars, trucks, trains, and anything else with wheels. He loves Disney Jr. (especially Octonauts), puzzles, picture books, and Super Mario Bros. He would spend all day outside if he could!
- Adelaide is an almost two-year-old who enjoys showing off the latest fashions and reading books. She loves Winnie the Pooh, Doc McStuffins, princesses, babies, and animals of all kinds.
Can I offer a giveaway?
Definitely - my readers and I love giveaways!
- Prize offered must be a full size, non-returnable product or gift card. Must be valued at least $35 in retail value, whether in one product or a combination of products from the same brand.
- Giveaway only (with no review) is an option as well - however, an insertion fee will be required for this option.
- Prize must be shipped directly from the brand or brand representative once the gift has closed (I will not be responsible for mailing prizes).
What sort of advertisement can I expect in return?
- A post of 300+ words detailing our experience with your product, with any key messages you would like to portray to readers.
- Inclusion of 1-2 keyword phrases specified by you, if desired (note that ALL outbound links in product reviews will be no-follow).
- Personal, high-quality photos of your product in use.
- Social shares across all of Director Jewels' social media channels (reach of 9600+).
- Discounted sidebar advertising available through January 31, 2015.
When do you need the product?
- Any product not in hand by November 7, 2014 will not be included in the guide. I am still willing to post separate giveaways after this date, but for inclusion in the guide, I must have your product here by that date.
The Holiday Gift Guide here at Director Jewels will be live on November 17, 2014!
Please fill out the form below if you would like to have your product featured at Director Jewels this holiday season!